Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

So far in this semester I started out behind by not really taking this class to seriously, but I have since then improved in my ways and have begun to work harder at this class. I have already started on my senior project which is a collaboration with several other students in this class and will be a video as a finished project. Next grading period I expect myself to start working harder at doing assignments correctly and diligently. I will not hover procrastinate like I did this beginning and fall behind. What I think will help out people the most in this class is being able to see a visual of how others think of where they are at in the course. When I saw that I was at the bottom of the list on Ming's BoB I I realized i had to change something in what I was doing or else things would not turn out that well. So maybe we should have a more visual board that everyone can see that is also really easy to access and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment